Determiners for Class 10 & 11

Determiners:

Attention- তলত ব্যৱহাৰ কৰা প্রশ্নৰ BOLD বোৰেই   Answer Determiner টোৰ কাৰণ

1.The teacher has given us……useful advice.
Ans- much
2. Switzerland is……….European country.
Answer-  a
3. We will stay here for……while.
Ans- a little
4. We have only…………minutes to spare.
Ans- a few.
5.There are just……….apple left.
Answer- a few.
6. Reading is……useful hobby.
Ans- a
7. I received…………help from him.
Answer- much
8. He received……..help from his teachers.
Ans- much.
9. I can depend on………..friends I have.
Ans- the few.
10…………..guidance from you will be enough for me.
Ans- A little.
11. My brother is studying in ……..European University.
Ans- a



12. He gave away……..money he had to the begger.
Ans- the little
13. ………….of my friends helped me much in my distress.
Ans- a few.
14.I got…from my mother than from my father.
Ans- more. (compare ক্ষেত্রত more)
15…….union leader will address the workers.
Ans- The
16.I received…..encouragement from my parents.
Ans- much (বহুপৰিমানৰ পাই)
17. My brother is……..N.C.C. Cadet.
Ans an
18. He does not trust…………friends he has.
Asn- the few.
19. A busy person has ……….time to waste.
Ans- little. ( A BUSY PERSON IS NO TIME)
20.He gave me……….one rupee note.
Ans- a
21.Can you lend me………..books?
Ans- a few.
22. He is…..older than his wife.
Ans- much.
23………….of the boys has done his work.
Ans- Each.
24.She has…….things to do.
Ans- lots of.
25. I can not give you……..money.
Ans- any (NEGATIVE SENTENCE)
26.Our principal is a man of………words.
Ans- few
27. She does not get….time for studies.
Ans- much.
28. This story is……….interesting.
Ans- very.
29. He has to feed his family with…..money he earns.
Ans- the little.
30…………..of their property was destroyed in the flood.
Ans- much
31. He has to manage with……..money he earns.
Ans- the little.
32. This is…………European lady I was talking about.
Ans- the
33. Many guests were invited, but only …….turned up.
Ans- a few.
34.We found the house without……….difficulty.
Ans- Much.
35Rajanikanta is called…..Scott of Assam.
Ans- the
36.This is……….room I work in.
Ans- the.
37………. of the apples were rotten.
Ans Many.
38. Only…….of the applicants were suitable.
Ans- a few.




39. I expect only………encouragement from you.
Ans- a little.
40. The workers decided to form……..union.
Ans a.
41. Did you buy……..bread today?
Ans- any. (Interrogative Sentence)
42.Only………..among the invites turned up.
Ans- a few.
43. Do you have ……….books on astrology?
Ans- any (Interrogative)
44.You will have to manage with………money you have.
Ans- the little.
45………….undergraduate cannot apply for that post.
Ans- an
46. The society gives………respect to a thinker.
Ans- much
47. This is not ……..usual happening.
Ans- a
48.That girl has……….good qualities.
Ans many
49.Can you help me with……money?
Ans- a little.
50. Our principal is a man of…………words.
Ans few
51. Did you buy…………oranges today?
Ans- any (Interrogative)
52. Our teacher gave us…..useful advice.
Ans- much

53.Kalidasa is……….Shakespeare of India.
Ans- the
54.He has ………..friends who stand by him.
Ans- a few
55. Did you have………difficulty in finding the house?
Ans much
56. His brother is…………university student.
Ans- a
57. I appreciate even……….help they gave me.
Ans- the little.
58. An umbrella is……………useful thing.
Ans- a
59. Have you………..book to read?
Ans- any (Interrogative)
60.I cannot give you………..money.
Ans any (Negative)
54. we found the house without……..difficulty.
Ans- much
55.Sri Lanka is………..island.
Ans an
56………of the boys was rewarded.
Ans- each
57.He gave away ……..money he had to the beggar.
Ans- the little
58.Reading is…………useful hobby.
Ans- a
59.Only…………of the candidates were suitable.
Ans- a few.



60. They won the match without…………difficult.
Ans- much
61…………of the competitors will get a certificate.
Ans- each
62. I don’t expect………help from them.
Asn- any (Negative)
63.My brother is………..N.C.C. cadet.
Ans- an
64.First read…………books you have with you.
Ans the few.
65.Socrates gave…………useful advice to his pupils.
Ans- much
66.Hurry up! We have only………time left.
Ans. A little.
67. The workers decided to form…..union.
Ans- a
68.The painter is a man of…………words.
Ans few
69………..honorary secretary gets no salary for holding the post.
Ans- an
70……….of the candidates must produce her/his identity card.
Ans- each
71.India won the match with………bit of luck.
Ans- a little.
72. ……………men are free from faults.
Ans- few

73…………hour has passed since he left us.
Ans- an
74. ……….of the students will be given a copy of the magazine.
Ans- each
75. Please give me……money you have.
Ans the little
76. He will come back within……..hour.
Ans an
77. Leap year falls in………..fourth year.
Ans every
78………..learning is a dangerous thing.
Ans- a little.      
79. I gave………one rupee note to the beggar.
Ans- a
80.My father is………….older than my mother.
Ans- much
81.I buy…….books every month.
Ans a few
82. I need ………….money I have.
Ans- the little
83.Please give me……..time to finish the work. Then I will take you to………..university.
Ans- a little,    the
84.Ramen comes homes twice……..month.
Ans a
85. Mr. Bell rang…………bell of alarm and I woke up.
Ans- the


86. A busy person has ____ time to waste.

Answer: little

 

87. Only _____ of the applications were found suitable.

Answer: a few

 

88. My brother us _____ NCC Cadet.

Answer: an

 

89. We found the house without ____ difficulty.

Answer: much

 

90. He has to feed his family with ___money he earns.

Answer: the little

 

91. Our principal is a man of ___ words.

Answer: few

 

92. ____rich is not always unkind.

Answer: The

 

93. The principal gave the students___sound advice.

Answer: much

 

94. Every school has ___union of students.

Answer: a

 

95. Is there ____coffee left in the pot?

Answer: any

 

96. My brother had gone ___hour ago.

Answer: an

 

97. A busy man has ___ time to waste.

Answer: little

 

98.The classes started after ___bell had rung.

Answer: the

 

99. _____of their property was lost in the flood.

Answer: Most

 

100. They won the match without ___difficulty.

Answer: much

 

101. Reading is ___useful hobby.

Answer: a

 

102. I gave him ___books I had.

Answer: the few

 

103. Kalidas is ___Shakespeare of India.

Answer: the

 

104. ___Taj Mahal is a Mughal marvel. It is one of the great wonders of the world. It is ____love story told in marble. Emperor Shahjahan built this for ____Queen Mumtaz Mahal. ___tourists visit this historical monument every day.

Answer: The Tajmahal is a Mughal marvel. It is one of the great wonders of the world. It is a love story told in marble. Emperor Shahjahan built this for the Queen Mumtaz mahal. Many tourists visit this historical monument every day. 





All the best, by P.B.