Important Voices for H.S.L.C. 2018

*Some important all types of voices included here,
 prepare all, supported by Podmeswar

From- Government English Grammar
Change the voices:

1.He loves me.
Ans: I am loved by him.
2.Children likes mangoes.
Ans: Mangoes are liked by children.
3.Does everybody see it?
Ans: Is it seen by everybody?
4.They are building a house.
Ans: A house is being built by them.
5.He is prasing the boy.
Ans: The boy is being praised by him.
6.I have lost an umbrella.
Ans: An umbrella has been lost by me.
7.He has killed a lion.
Ans:- A lion has been killed by him.
8.How have you done it?             
Ans:- How has it done by you?
9.He saw the thief.
Ans: The thief was seen by him.
10.I caught the ball.
Ans: The ball was caught by me.
11.Who lost the pen?
Ans:- By whom was the pen lost?
12.An expert was training the dog.
Ans:- The dog was being trained by an expert.
13.They were helping the poor.
Ans: The poor were being helped by them.
14.I had caught a bird.
Ans: A bird had been caught by me.
15. The child had broken the mirror.
Ans:- The mirror had been broken by the child.
16.Had he lost his pen?
Ans:- Had the pen been lost by him?
17.He will reward me.
Ans: I shall be rewarded by him.
18.I shall read the book.
Ans:- The book will be read by me.
19.Who will pay the money?
Ans: By whom will the money be paid?
20.I can do it.
Ans: It can be done by me.
21.He may meet you tomorrow.
Ans: You may be met by him tomorrow.
22.Can you translate it into English?
Ans: Can it be translated by you into English?
23.You must punish him.
Ans:- He must be punished by you.
24.I know him.
Ans: He is known to me.
25. His conduct has surprised me.
Ans: I have been surprised at his conduct.
26. He pleased me.
Ans: I was pleased with him.
27. Your words annoyed your father.
Ans: - Your father was annoyed at your words.
28.He gave me a pen.
Ans:- I was given a pen by him.
Or: A pen was given me by him.
29.My father taught me English.
Ans:- I was taught English by my father.
Or: English was taught me by my father.
30.He made him president of our meeting.
Ans:- He was made president of our meeting.
31.They laughed at the mad man.
Ans:- The mad man was laughed at by them.
32.He deals in tea.
Ans:- Tea is dealt in by him.
33.They fought a fight.
Ans: A fight was fought by them.
34.They called him Mahatma.
Ans:- He was called Mahatma.
35.The drum rolled.
Ans: The drum was rolled.
36.Clean the room.
Ans: Let the room be cleaned.
37.Do it now.
Ans: Let it be done now.
38.Call him at once.
Ans:-  Let him be called at once.
39.Give the boy a glass of milk.
Ans:- Let the boy be given a glass milk.
40.Put up a chair there.
Ans: Have a chair put up there.
41.Please sing a song.
Ans: You are requested to sing a song.
42.Please keep off this road.
Ans: You are requested to keep off the road.
Or: Visitors are requested to keep off the road.
43.Let him write it.
Ans: Let it be written by him.
44.Honey tastes sweet.
Ans: Honey is sweet when it is tasted.
45.Ice feels cold.
Ans: Ice is cold when it is felt.
46.The flower smells sweet.
Ans: The flower is sweet when it is smelt.