Combine or Synthesis of Sentences for class 10 ( ten )


Combine/Synthesis of Sentences

Note- Observe the rules use in ( Combine কৰোতে ব্যৱহাৰ কৰা নিয়মবোৰ মনত ৰাখিবলৈ যত্ন কৰিবা ৷)

1.She sang a song. Everybody liked it.
Ans- Everybody liked the song she sang.
Or: She sang a song which everybody liked.

2.He is hardworking. He is also intelligent.
Ans- He is both hardworking and intelligent.
3. He died young. It was unfortunate.
Ans- It was unfortunate that he died young.
4.She will do well. I have no doubt about it.
Ans- I have no doubt that she will do well.
5.Robin is my friend. He is a journalist.
Ans- Robin, who is a journalist, is my friend.
6.You insulted him. That is his complaint.
Ans- His complaint is that you insulted him.
7.Where has he gone? Do you know it?
Ans- Do you know where he has gone?
8. A boy said this. I know the boy.
Ans- I know the boy who said this.
9. What are you making? Let me see.
Ans-Let me see what you are making.
10.Don’t overeat. You will be ill.
Ans- Don’t overeat otherwise you will be ill.
11.He was ignorant of the matter. His ignorance was complete.
Ans- He was completely ignorant of the matter.
12. The man created the trouble. He was arrested by the police.
Ans- The man who created the trouble was arrested by the police.
13.He is very sincere. Everybody in the school says this.
Ans- Everybody in the school says that he is very sincere.
14. You can start the machine. You have to press this button.
Ans- By pressing this button, you can start the machine.
15.I have seen you somewhere. I cann’t remember where.
Ans- I can’t remember where I have seen you.
16.You turn these knobs. You can then open the box.
Ans- You can open the box by turning these knobs.
17. She opened the cage. She let the bird fly away.
Ans- Opening the cage, she let the bird fly away.
18. I can’t buy a car. I don’t have the money.
Ans- I can’t buy a car for lake of money.
19.The earth is round. We can prove it.
Ans- We can prove that the earth is round.
20. We should drop the plan. This is my suggestion.
Ans- My suggestion is that we should drop the plan.
21.He will pass. There is no doubt about it.
Ans- There is no doubt that he will pass.
22.My uncle built this bridge. He is an engineer in the P.W.D.
Ans- My uncle, an engineer in the P.W.D., built this bridge.
23. The rain will stop. Let us wait till then.
Ans- Let us wait till the rain stops.




24. He is not sincere. He is not honest.
Ans- He is neither sincere nor honest.
25. The man created the trouble. He was arrested by the police.
Ans- The man who created the trouble was arrested by the police.
26. The earth is round. We can prove it.
Ans- We can prove that the earth is round.
27. He was innocent. He wanted to prove it.
Ans- He wanted to prove that he was innocent.
28. He brought the news. The news was not true.
Ans- The news he brought was not true.
29. Where does he live? Do you know it?
Ans- Do you know where he lives.
30. He is innocent. Everybody says this.
Ans- Everybody says that he is innocent.
31. The businessman is a miser. He has donated generously today.
Ans- Although the businessman is a miser, he has donated generously today.
32.Why are you so late? Tell me.
Ans- Tell me why you are so late.
33. I speak the truth. I am not afraid of it.
Ans- I am not afraid of speaking the truth.
34.  Walk fast. You will miss the train.
Ans- Walk fast otherwise you will miss the train.
35.I have some duties. I must perform them.
Ans- I have some duties which I must perform.
36. This is my friend. His name is John.
Ans- This is my friend whose name is John.

37. The bird was very small. It could not fly.
Ans- The bird is too small to fly.
38. He is not intelligent. He is not brave.
Ans- He is neither intelligent nor brave.
39. I have lost the pen. You gave it to me.
Ans- I have lost the pen that you gave me.
40. Health is very important. It must not be neglected.
Ans- Health which is very important must not be neglected.
41. The box is heavy. I cannot lift it.
Ans- The box is so heavy that I cannot lift it.
42. He is poor. He is honest.
Ans- He is poor but honest.
43. He tried hard. He failed in the examination.
Ans- Though he tried hard, he failed in the examination.
44. A man was running away. We saw the man.
Ans- We saw a man running away.
45. He will pass. There is no doubt about it.
Ans- There is no doubt that he will pass.
46.You are not sincere. You are not honest.
Ans- You are neither sincere nor honest.
47. He is very old. He cannot work hard.
Ans- He is so old that he cannot work hard.
48. He is not intelligent. He is not sincere.
Ans- He is neither intelligent nor sincere.
49. You were ill. I did not know it.
Ans- I did not know that you were ill.
50.The bird was very small. It could not fly.
Ans- The bird was too small to fly.


51.The moon is round. It has been proved.

Answer: It has been proved that the moon is round.

 

52.Where does he live? Do you know it?

Answer: Do you know where he lives?

 

53. Man is mortal. Everybody knows this.

Answer: Everybody knows that man is mortal.


54. The boy is not brave. The boy is not intelligent.

Answer: The boy is neither brave nor intelligent.

 

55. The man created the trouble. The man was arrested.

Answer: The man who created the trouble was arrested.

 

56. The earth is round. We can prove it.

Answer: We can prove that the earth is round.

 

57. Where does he live? Do you know it?

Answer: Do you know where he lives?

 

58.Where has he gone? Do you know it?

Answer: Do you know where he has gone?

 

59. I finished the work. I was taking rest.

Answer: I was taking rest as soon I finished the work.

 

60. He restrains his anger. He is wise.

Answer: He restrains his anger because he is wise.

 

61. She may be reliable. I don’t know.

Answer: I don’t know whether she is reliable or not.

 

62. The moon is round. It has been proved.

Answer: It has been proved that the moon is round.



UPDATING LATER MORE........


God Blessing you all, by P.B.